26 January 2013

Eagle.

On my honor I will do my best
To do my duty to God and my country
and to obey the Scout Law;
To help other people at all times;
To keep myself physically strong.
mentally awake, and morally straight.


D and H are officially Eagle Scouts! I'm so proud of these two boys young men. They worked really hard for YEARS and finally did it! It was a really nice little ceremony. If anyone has ever been to an Eagle Court of Honor then you know what an Eagles Nest is, but for those of you who haven't been to one an Eagles Nest is a section that is set apart where all the Eagle Scouts sit. I've never been to a court of Honor where there were more Eagle Scouts--that was cool! Anyways it was a fun night!

Congrats D and H!

1 comment:

Okie said...

Congrats!

As a new Assistant Scoutmaster and with a son who is receiving his First Class award in 2 days, I am very aware of what goes into an Eagle award.

Way to go guys!