15 February 2013

Solo.

Disney is not wasting any time on this Star Wars thing. First, they got J.J. Abrams to direct Star Wars VII. Now, they've announced that they are going to make a number of spin-off movies in that galaxy oh so far, far away. One, will be a bounty hunter adventure with Boba Fett and another will be the origin story of my favorite scruffy looking Han Solo. Now, that I've got you all excited I should say that this announcement was made with the caviot that the source has not been confirmed. Still I can see this happening and they would be pretty fun!

Now, who should play the young Han Solo? My first thought is Nathan Fillion because he'd be perfect...except there's no way that he could play a young Han Solo. To bad this wasn't happening around Firefly time. I'm not sure who I would want to play him. Joseph Gordon Levitt...ugh? Chris Pine...he has that whole playing Jim Kirk in Star Trek. Garrett Hedlund...maybe. Josh Holloway...maybe he might be to old. Ryan Gosling...he actually might be too good looking. Joel Edgerton...he was briefly Uncle Owen in the prequels but he might be able to do it. Taylor Kitsch...I like this, he was Gambit before he was John Carter and the failure of Carter was not his fault.

Who would you cast to play a young Han Solo?

No comments: