11 February 2013

Star Wars.

Now I'm sure most--well a couple at least--of you have heard that J.J. Abrams is going to be directing Star Wars VII. First, I am glad that they are going to be making new Star Wars movies. I believe that every generation--young girl--should have the opportunity to fall in love with the story--a Luke or Han. Second, I really like Abrams. Even with all of that being written I'm still not sure how I feel about it...then I watched this trailer.


It really got me excited. Let's be honest, in the end I will watch it no matter what. I'll be prejudiced and probably like on principle--like Episodes 1 and 2. Speaking of the prequels I recently read a review on TOR about watching them on mute. Cue up the soundtrack and let John Williams show you the real art of the movie. Star Wars is a great movie and a timeless story; that might just be my biased opinion but still it'll be interesting to see what Disney and Abrams do.

No comments: