12 July 2013

Favorite Friday.

Detective Sargent James Hathaway.

If you have not seen Inspector Lewis then I suggest you watch it. It's a lovely British mystery series that you can watch on Netflix if you haven't seen it on Masterpiece. I love it and Laurence Fox is brilliant as DS Hathaway!


Holy moly this is delicious--so good that I will not admit how many I've had this last week! Next time you head to the store make sure you pick up some coconut syrup, limes, half & half and of course some Diet Coke!

A Book Jar

I first read about a book jar on Chels & a Book and I love the idea! In fact, today I will be making my own book jar! A book jar is pretty self explanatory--it is a jar full of book titles that you want to read! Sometimes I struggle trying to decide what I should read next, but this way it will be chance that decides for me!

No comments: